Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday

Guess what?
It didn't rain for a little while today.
Actually the sun was out for a couple of hours late morning.













Was nice while it lasted.
This was out our dining window.

Millie and Gayle went rummaging this morning.
Millie bought fabric, what?
Your kidding?
Then spent the day washing and sorting
I think she had a good time.
I went to return a purchase
and check about upgrading my phone.
It has been randomly shutting off when I try to do something.
Really irritating.
May just be overloaded memory.

A nice young lady at the Verizon store helped
Was really patient with me
and of course helped me make the upgrade.
Nice part is I got a new phone, case with battery and a glass screen protector
then got 2gig lifetime additional data
and reduced the cost of our plan.
Verizon special offers are often so good.

Well, it's raining tonight and we are managing our minor leaks
Thinking about watching a little TV
And hoping it lets up so we can walk the dogs.

Sleep well and make tomorrow great
Tom and Millie

No comments:

 Hi all We spent several days in Harmony, MN. Visiting with relatives, Amish product shopping, sampling great beer and eating way too much d...