Friday, February 19, 2016

Tucson

Hi all
Tucson, don't know, never left the RV Park today
Millie caught the cold and needed to stay rested
I washed the trailer and the truck
Got a little color on my face, neck and arms.
Didn't do me much for my looks
but the truck and trailer look great.

Got Millie's photos from the last Grand Canyon trip uploaded today
and edited a few so this post photos are all Millie's
Many I did not use since I all ready bored you with mine from the same place, some may be simailar
and I just liked her work.
So here goes.

She caught me shooting something, tripod looks a bit like a weapon.
But just a tripod.
 Next she decided to climb the tower.

Then up she went.
and from the top (ignore the window reflections)


And on the inside,
the stairs she was glad was closed.
She tried with her cell phone to get photos of the art work
painted on the walls. 
Unfortunately cell phones aren't particularly good in low light.




I still think she did an amazing job even with the low light.

Now we hope for her to get well quickly!

Closing and heading for bed
Hugs
Tom and Millie

Millie's hints:
If you need something and you didn’t bring it – shop the thrift stores.  Casserole dish with cover - $2, Corelle ware plates – 50 cents each,  if you need holiday decorations – cheap and you can re-donate them when you are done and take the deduction.

No comments:

 Hi all We spent several days in Harmony, MN. Visiting with relatives, Amish product shopping, sampling great beer and eating way too much d...