Sunday, February 12, 2017

Still in Henderson

HI all
We are still here and getting lots done.
New paws on the trailer
washed the trailer
will be washing the truck.
And best of all enjoying out time with Shawn and Mark

Church today
Then I don't know what.
Have to get ready to move on tomorrow.
Heading to Pahrump.
I really just like saying that name.

We have so enjoyed our time here.
I may have gained a pound or two.
Finally today some sunshine.
Yesterday was cool, windy, cloudy and occasional rain.
Yes, I was that guy washing the trailer in the rain!

Still working out a plan for our travels.
A couple of places to visit and people to see,
other than those it will be as the wind blows and
our whims overcome us.

NO photos today, sorry.
I will try harder.
Make your day great with God's blessing
Tom and Millie

No comments:

 Hi all We spent several days in Harmony, MN. Visiting with relatives, Amish product shopping, sampling great beer and eating way too much d...