Friday, September 11, 2015

Last day!

Last day of my current employment with the City of Fargo. Spending my time trying to be sure the "loose ends" are minimal. I have enjoyed working with them for the last 16+ years and surprised how I seem to look forward to what is to come and not apprehensive about leaving  a good job and paycheck. I will miss the interaction with coworkers and many of our customers. I believe that the Rental Inspection program has made a noticeable improvement in our city and even though all is not perfect the need for the program goes on. Always someone not willing to comply with minimums.


Even the Boss thinks I am done.


Thanks all for a great run.

Tom

No comments:

 Hi all We spent several days in Harmony, MN. Visiting with relatives, Amish product shopping, sampling great beer and eating way too much d...